Skip to main content

an open letter

To my Stalker,

Yes you who are reading this post of mine. I still know you read my blog and you still take time to follow my posts on all the social media sites I have. You still take time to look in your phone and compose a message which I know you think twice before sending to me. Do us all a favor and just stop. Delete my number. Delete our numbers. Don't bother us anymore. You know who I'm talking about. Unfriend Alex Kang, unfriend all the Koreans you have on your friends list and all those you stalk. You are not doing anything good by continuing to do what you're not supposed to do. Don't you know that you're violating a law? Do us all a favor and delete us from your phonebook, stop stalking us and unfriend all the Koreans you added especially Alex. This is not a request this is an order. Do us all a favor and have yourself committed to a mental institution. You're doing more harm than good and it's not helping. Did you know you destroyed all of our lives? Yes you who are reading this right now. You know who you are. You destroyed our life. You made Dee commit herself to a mental hospital and was on medication for months. You almost destroyed Tin-tin. You ruined Nell's reputation and even Alex's. You destroyed my life and my relationship with my family and God. You call yourself a positivity advocate but you don't deserve that title. You destroy people and enjoy living in their pain. How could you? You can sleep at night knowing you have destroyed me and the life of others. Stop it just stop it. Turn yourself in to the police. You committed a crime of identity theft yet you pretend to be an innocent victim in front of your co-workers. You're a liar. A huge one. Unfriend Alex on Facebook and all those Koreans. You've ruined his life you know. We have reported you to the Korean embassy and police yet you continue to break the rules and stalk us and added Alex again. Stop it. Stop ruining our lives. Don't text us or message us anymore. I know you're reading this blog of mine and still check me out. Delete our numbers. I cannot imagine being friends with you anymore. You lied to me and deceived me for a year. Do you know how hurt I was and still am? You hurt me a lot. And I'm still picking up the pieces of the damage you caused. You got me and my family to fight. You got me to question God. You did not anticipate however the visions I had. It was Divine Intervention for me and I'm thankful God showed me who you really are. A monster. An animal. You're not a human being. You don't have a soul, or a conscience or a heart because you can stomach hurting me and the others. If you don't stop stalking me and the others and if you don't unfriend Alex and the rest of the Koreans you added, my lawyers and I will be forced to file a suit against you for harassment and moral damages. And trust me when I say that I will make sure you pay for everything you have done to all of us. Unfriend Alex Kang and all the Koreans you added, stop texting me and stop stalking us. Turn yourself in to the police and have yourself incarcerated. You have been ordered. If you have a conscience still do it please. and for your information I was never your love and I never loved you back. Because back then I thought I fell in love with a guy. I never fell in love with you, period. So stop having sickening illusions of you and me for it will never ever happen. I am awaiting God's will and blessings upon me and it never will include you so stop it. Get out of my life and our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsent Letter

Dear Noah, I am writing to you, not because I have to, but I need to. In my heart there are so many things I wanted to tell you but my lips are frozen, and I could only whisper those words in this letter that I am writing. I know you will never get tired of me saying this, but, I have never regretted my decision of coming back to see you after so long. I missed our long talks, the way you teach me how to speak in another language through your poems. But what I really miss, is how you say hi and ask how am I. Everyone asked me, especially the ones who were close to me, why I came back to you, instead of going with the other? I never explained. Simply because, they would never understand, that the feelings between us were special. They would always think of our past as a memory of a time spent together. But to me, it will always be special. I have always dreamed of our time together as perfect. People may say, that I have wasted my time, going back and looking back at a love once lost.

Who is your Super ONE and why?

My Super ONE is my Grandma... Right now, she's residing at the Land Down Under with my other uncles and aunts. This photo, which was taken around May of last year was a photo of me and my Nanay (as we fondly call her) 24 years after she migrated to Australia. She came to visit us last year and announced upon her arrival: "Apo, let's go to South Korea! I want to see where they shoot Winter Sonata!" After that epic trip to Seoul, Nanay still calls us every now and then and writes to us. And would you believe at the age of 82 she surfs the internet? After our youngest sister taught her how, Nanay couldn't get off the net! I just wish she's here right now... I miss spending midnights with her watching her Koreanovellas and her war time stories (she survived both the 2 World Wars). The good thing is, Globe recently launched Super One ... this is a sure way for me and Nanay to still stay connected despite the distance and time difference.

I am busy... Therefore I procrastinate.

Who says I am lazy? Being lazy isn't an excuse for things not to be done by yours truly. I have one reason and one reason only: I am busy. Everyday all of us rush to do things or get somewhere fast. And if someone stops you on your tracks and tell you you're lazy or not doing what you're being asked to do, simply put: YOU'RE BUSY, therefore, YOU PROCRASTINATE. What exactly is PROCRASTINATION ? According to Wikipedia, procrastination refers to the act of replacing high priority actions with tasks of low priority, thus, putting off important tasks to a later time. BUT... is it HEALTHY ? I think procrastinating is healthy in terms of being done once, but not always. So again, am I PROCRASTINATING ? Technically no. I am just BUSY .