Skip to main content

lies

i hate LIARS!!! one of the things i totally loathe are liars. they tell you things, but it turns out they're not real. they rip out the very fabric of existence. they let you fall for things that are there but not real.

i used to be gullible. stupid. i used to be weak and just follow the course that i wasn't suppose to. but things are changing.

i won't fall for the same mistakes again. i won't let a blindfold cover my eyes and just lead me to my very death. i used to believe that things are meant to happen. but they are wrong. i create my destiny.

true, its suicide. let death be my key. let the lies be my coffin, for i have been buried six-feet under. i should have died. then i have forgotten that i was dead already. dead in essence, that no one could fathom. dead that my bones are shattered and my soul to forever wander amongst a ghost of a former self.

i let myself believe that white was white, and black was black.

now

is the reencarnation of soul. lost in the world of reason.

broken and unforgiven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unsent Letter

Dear Noah, I am writing to you, not because I have to, but I need to. In my heart there are so many things I wanted to tell you but my lips are frozen, and I could only whisper those words in this letter that I am writing. I know you will never get tired of me saying this, but, I have never regretted my decision of coming back to see you after so long. I missed our long talks, the way you teach me how to speak in another language through your poems. But what I really miss, is how you say hi and ask how am I. Everyone asked me, especially the ones who were close to me, why I came back to you, instead of going with the other? I never explained. Simply because, they would never understand, that the feelings between us were special. They would always think of our past as a memory of a time spent together. But to me, it will always be special. I have always dreamed of our time together as perfect. People may say, that I have wasted my time, going back and looking back at a love once lost.

Who is your Super ONE and why?

My Super ONE is my Grandma... Right now, she's residing at the Land Down Under with my other uncles and aunts. This photo, which was taken around May of last year was a photo of me and my Nanay (as we fondly call her) 24 years after she migrated to Australia. She came to visit us last year and announced upon her arrival: "Apo, let's go to South Korea! I want to see where they shoot Winter Sonata!" After that epic trip to Seoul, Nanay still calls us every now and then and writes to us. And would you believe at the age of 82 she surfs the internet? After our youngest sister taught her how, Nanay couldn't get off the net! I just wish she's here right now... I miss spending midnights with her watching her Koreanovellas and her war time stories (she survived both the 2 World Wars). The good thing is, Globe recently launched Super One ... this is a sure way for me and Nanay to still stay connected despite the distance and time difference.

Looking for a place to fall asleep... Numbing me out.

It's bad enough, that the people I work with wants me to change everything: my looks, the way I dress, etc. (not that it's not good or anything), but my flesh and blood had to dictate to me who should I fall in love with. The last time she did that, it made me clean a mess that wasn't mine. Where's the guy now? Married. With a family of his own. Me? Still here and pretty much broken. Can't my own sister be happy for me for once? I'm always happy for her whenever she finds her love. But with me? No one is good enough. It's either he's not good-looking enough or something. And even if she wanted someone for me, would it be the same time as the last one? Another who will slip through my fingers. I wanted a life of my own, different from hers. I've been wanting to go to law school and medicine school, but she's been telling me that it won't mean a thing when I get married. At least, for me I know I have a back-up, a dream and more importantly: a