For those who want something masarap, masustansya at kayang-kaya, here's a healthy recipe for those who are watching their calories.
You will need the following:
Purefoods Crisp 'n Juicy Chicken Breast Nuggets Nuggets
Stalk of spinach
Cream cheese (any brand)
Here's how you do it:
1) Mince the garlic, dice the onion and tomato, then set aside
2) Chop the spinach into thin strips, set aside
3) Saute the onion first, and then the garlic, tomato in 1 tsp of butter, until onion becomes transparent
4) Add salt or flavor, then the spinach.
5) Add the all purpose cream, and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes
6) Melt the cream cheese in with the cream, and simmer for another 10 minutes, set the sauce aside
7) Fry the nuggets for about 8 minutes until golden brown
8) Serve and enjoy with the sauce!
Enjoy the dish either with bread, or rice :)